How about an uttapam with unusual veggies This kind of time?
Yeah .. I am the one who cannot survive over just cornflakes or oats kind of breakfast. My morning rituals are incomplete without hot, spicy dish of Indian breakfast along with yes I must confess uttapams are one of the most frequent sort of breakfast in my kitchen Say for its simplicity to make, for its healthy nature or for the versatility of which has! Yess, I make countless variety of uttapam for our breakfasts, the variation could be right coming from type of batter you use to the different veggies of which you can add as a topping.
Uttapam as of which hails coming from South India, traditionally of which should be made with dosa batter which will be batter prepared by fermenting soaked along with ground rice along with udad dal mix. I assume Uttapam with This kind of batter will be the best one to have .Pair of which with steamy sambar along with coconut chutney along with of which will be truly heaven on plate. Whenever I have dosa batters I make a point to have uttapam with of which. however what if you wake up craving for uttapam with no prior preparations, This kind of semolina uttapam always comes to the rescue. Onion semolina uttapam will be easiest option, you can make with all handy ingredients. however This kind of time I wanna adore my healthy semolina pizza with fancy veggies along with I used what I had, Thinly sliced mushrooms along with jalapenos for topping with sprinkle of freshly ground pepper(omit This kind of if you can’t take the heat).What say? I must say of which will be perfect as a vegan breakfast option..so quick along with delicious.
Peppery Mushroom Uttapam (No cheese mushroom semolina Pizza)
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Sooji or semolina 1 cup (preferably fine)
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Mushrooms thinly sliced ½ cup
- Jalapenos thinly sliced 1 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper as required
- Water as required
- Oil as required
- Take semolina along with curd in a mixing bowl along with add salt to of which.
- Add enough water to make of which a batter of which can spread easily.
- Heat a pan along with spread a big spoonful of batter on of which. Spread of which with spoon evenly.
- Top the uttapam with mushroom along with jalapeno slices, Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper powder. Dab the topping a bit with the help of spoon.
- Add oil to uttapam by sides along with cover the pan. Let of which cook for 2 mins covering the pan. Serve hot.