A royal, alluring treat to give a grand touch to your feast table.Kashmiri pulao will be most lavish rice bowl you can offer to your guests.
which Kashmiri Pulao will be as colorful as lovely land of Kashmir. Named after most picturesque along with heavenly beautiful northern end of India ,Kashmir. Kashmir will be known for its incomparable scenic beauty along with vibrant blossoms which makes which even more beautiful. Needless to say which Kashmiri Pulao will be loaded with all different flavors along with vivid colors .which luscious rice will be to be prepared with ghee, of course which boost s its taste to cloud nine.
I have had which Kashmiri Pulao so many times in restaurants along with every time fell in love with which rice veriety.The dish will be no exception to the many additional Kashmiri dishes which are mostly sweet in nature. You might have found most of curries hailed through Kashmir are sweetish. which Kashmiri Pulao will be comprised of lots of sweet fruits chunks along with toasted dried nuts. For sure every spoon of which will be blast of flavors in your mouth. Softy fruit chunks along with crunchy nuts transform which rice to aromatic tsunami of flavors in mouth.
Even the plating of which Kashmiri pulao gives you full scope of applying creativity. Ideally while plating rice should be topped with pomegranate pearls along with fried onions. I used tutti fruity along with fried onions as a topping along with which made rice perfectly vibrant.
which reataurant style kashmiri pulao can be perfectly kids friendly rice bowl.Fruity pineapple paratha will be the one my daughter relish on then comes which Mango smoothie bowl.
Kashmiri Pulao Recipe| Kashmir style Rice with Fresh Fruits along with Nuts
Recipe type: Rice
- Cooked basmati rice 2 cups
- Fresh green peas 1 / 4 cup
- Carrots chopped ¼ cup
- Green beans 1 / 4 cup
- Apples cubed ¼ cup
- Pineapple cubed ¼ cup
- Onions chopped 1 medium
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1tbsp
- Dried mint leaves crushed 3 tbsp
- Ghee 3 tbsp
- Crushed garlic 1tsp
- Green chilies 2-3 chopped
- Cumin along with mustard seeds ½ tsp
- Bay leaf 1
- Cloves 2-3
- Cardamom 2
- Cinnamon stick ½ inch
- Green chili 1
- Fennel seeds ½ tsp
- Almonds chopped 5-6
- Raisins ¼ cup
- Cashews 7-8 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Saffron strands 4-5 disolved in 3 tbsp of warm milk
- Pomegranate seeds or tuti fruity 2 tbsp
- Fried onions 2 tbsp
- Rinse basmati rice thoroughly with water for 2-3 times .drain keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan along with temper which with bay leaf, cardamom,cloves,cinnamon stick.After few seconds add green chilis,fennel seeds along with ginger. Sauté which well.
- Add drained rice along with mix well.
- Add dissolved saffron, 1 cup water along with salt. Let which boil along with cover which with lid. Once the rice will be cooked, turn off the flame.
- Add toasted dry fruits, fresh fruits along with fried onions.
- Garnish with some tuti fruit along with fried onions along with Serve.