Thanks very much to those bloggers who contributed their slow cooked dishes in December. What with all the preparations for Christmas I am amazed that will everyone found time to still post recipes, and also also also This kind of month there were two delicious slow cooked main dishes and also also also two slow cooked desserts, so why not try them out This kind of January to break out of the rut of sticking to the same old meals. To get the recipes just click on the links under the photos.
If you are a blogger and also also also have a slow cooked dish This kind of January, then scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the fresh January Slow Cooked Challenge linky. For readers of my blog, This kind of is usually a great place to find fresh slow cooked recipes for fresh inspiration inside the kitchen!
DECEMBER 2017 SLOW COOKED CHALLENGE ROUNDUP
What a perfect winter warmer dish to start with – lamb hotpot via Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen is usually a delicious traditional favourite that will the whole family will love. Slow cooked inside the oven for three hours, I imagine This kind of just fills the house with wonderful aromas as that will cooks. I need to dig out my casserole dish and also also also make This kind of.
Just look at the amazing colour of slow cooker chicken and also also also chorizo stew via Curly’s Cooking! I could love to be having This kind of tonight with tortillas and also also also sour cream. that will looks so delicious and also also also full of flavour. I’ll try This kind of which has a bit less chilli when I make that will for the kids though – haha!
The perfect pudding for winter has to be rice pudding for me. that will creamy goodness, that will delicious skin (yes I like the skin on rice pudding), that will truly can’t be beat. Slow cooker rice pudding via Cooking with kids looks just how I remember rice pudding when I was a child, simply delicious and also also also lovely with some jam or mincemeat stirred through that will.
I used up the rest of the Christmas Baileys in my slow cooker Bailey’s chocolate cake!
Pin these slow cooked winter warmer recipes for later
SLOW COOKED CHALLENGE JANUARY 2018
If you are wondering what the Slow Cooked Challenge is usually, that will is usually a monthly blog challenge for food bloggers, in which recipes made using a Slow Cooker/Crockpot, or using a Slow Cooker function in an Instant Pot or Multi Cooker, or by slow cooking inside the oven or Aga, or any additional slow method of cooking you can think of, are welcome! There is usually no theme for the recipes, you can link up any kind of slow cooked recipe. I look forward to seeing your Slow Cooked dishes!
If you could like to take part, then please follow these rules:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker or additional slow cooking method and also also also post a photograph and also also also the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to BakingQueen74 and also also also add the Slow Cooked Challenge logo (above) in your post
- Comment on the host blog post (This kind of post)
- Comment on/social share eg on Twitter or Facebook some of the additional entries, let’s make a Slow Cooking community
- If you are on Twitter, tweet your post to @BakingQueen74 and also also also use #SlowCookedChallenge and also also also I will re-tweet that will
- I will also: comment on all entries, pin your entry on the Slow Cooked Challenge Pinterest Board, Flip your post on FlipBoard and also also also Yum your recipe if you have a Yummly button
- A full round up of all the entries will be posted on the host’s blog at the end of the month, with the fresh linky for the next month
- Please do not publish recipes via cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes via another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 30th of each month.
I look forward to seeing your January slow cooked recipes!