1. Put 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil into a pan and let it heat up. Add your spinach and let it cook down.
Cook down your spinach
2. While the spinach is cooking, find a large measuring cup or container, and crack 12 eggs into it. Add your 8 Tbsp. heavy cream to this and mix well. Once you have mixed this, add your garlic powder, pepper, and salt. Mix again.
Get your eggs and cream in a container
Mix your eggs and heavy cream
3. Once your spinach has cooked down, put it into a large mixing bowl.
Put your spinach into a mixing bowl, don’t worry that it will get cold.
4. Start cooking your chorizo and italian sausage. I had to skin my chorizo sausages beforehand so I could break down the meat as much as possible as it cooked. Also preheat your oven to 350 degrees as you start to cook the meat.
Get your chorizo and italian sausage cooking – don’t forget to preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
5. Once you are happy with how broken down it is, transfer the chorizo and italian sausage to the mixing bowl with the spinach. Keep as much of the fat in the pan as you can.
As your meat cooks, break it down into small pieces
6. Add your chopped onion and pepper to the pan, letting it cook in the chorizo and sausage fat.
Cook those onions and peppers in that delicious fat that rendered from the meat
7. Once it’s finished, also add these to your mixing bowl.
Your meat and vegetables all in a mixing bowl.
8. Add your cheddar cheese ontop of everything, and give it a small mix – this will melt the cheese a little bit.
Add your cheese to the mixture and give it a stir.
9. Add your egg mixture and mix everything up well. You want an even distribution of the ingredients.
Add your egg mixture on top of your meat, cheese, and vegetables – then mix it up.
10. Put your mixture into a cooking pan, foiled and buttered up.
11. Put it into the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
12. If you run a knife through it, it will come out clean and have some texture to it now. Go ahead and take it out of the oven.
When your knife comes out clean, it’s ready to be taken out.
13. Cut into 20 slices, and eat as you need. I keep them in the fridge for about 4 days and eat them as snacks or as breakfast.
Cut it up into 20 pieces. I accidentally ate one before I took the picture – I was hungry!