1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Combine cream cheese, eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract in one bowl. Mix well, and make sure it’s smoooth.
3. Combine cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, truvia, and salt in a bowl.
4. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing well as you add.
5. Pour batter into a cake pan or brownie pan, and stick it in the oven.
6. Wait about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes and cut as desired.
Now, these aren’t the sweetest brownies in the world, so you can whip up some heavy cream and add a little sweetener to it. I’ve noticed that sometimes low carb brownies and cakes can be a little bit dry, so this can add the moisture you’re looking for. Best of luck and happy eating!