1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and erythritol together.
3. In a separate bowl, melt your butter and mix in the vanilla, dark chocolate chips, eggs, and walnuts.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a cohesive dough has formed.
5. Scoop out 1 Tbsp. of dough per cookie, and place flat onto a cookie sheet. You can flatten them a bit if needed.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges have turned golden brown. Make sure you keep an eye on them as they can burn quite quickly. 1-2 minutes over will give you a not so great low carb cookie!
7. Remove cookies from the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack.
8. Make sure that the cookies remain stable. If they’re moved or disrupted when they’re hot, they will crumble – as the cool they will get more firm.
9. Leave for about 10-15 minutes to fully cool, and eat to your hearts content!